A city that blends the best of both worlds, Geneva seems to have it all. A quaint old town, bustling cafes, minutes to the countryside, and wine tasting a short drive away — these are just a few of the gems of Geneva. For the traveler looking to combine a cosmopolitan destination that also offers outdoor adventure, then look no further.
Here are 10 incredible things to do in Geneva, Switzerland.
1. Soar to new heights, with a helicopter tour of Geneva with Swift Copters.
2. Take an afternoon trip to Hermance Village to explore.
3. Walk by foot through the historic Old Town.
4. Go to the vineyards, and taste local wine at Chateau du Crest.
5. Ride e-bikes through the vineyards on a guided tour.
6. Take a fondue class at Edelweiss Restaurant.
7. Ride a cable car for a new perspective of Geneva from Mount Saleve.
8. Visit one of the many museums, like MAMCO.
9. Take the tram to the local town of Carouge, and checkout the farmer’s market.
10. Taste the finest makers of chocolate one shop at a time, starting at Stettler.
*Bon Traveler was welcomed as a guest of Geneva Tourism. As always, all opinions are own.
The Ultimate Guide to Geneva, Switzerland
Save this post for later on Pinterest