Cultivating change and growth is difficult — it’s part of the process. These 13 inspiring quotes to cultivate change are those ones I refer back to when I need some grounding inspiration. Whether you need a little kick in the pants to take that leap, or you’re stuck in a rut making difficult decisions, these quotes will help inspire you to rise to the challenge and realize the only limits in life are the ones you’ve placed on yourself. I know every time I watch this Ted Talk by Brené Brown, I can’t help but jot down a few quotes to look back to.
Whenever I’m stepping outside my comfort zone, or visiting a destination I’m truly displaced in and hesitant to explore, I look to these to help me find inspiration within and move through the obstacle that is holding me back. Last month I shared a post on the power of words (check it out here) and how we should give life to the words that empower us, be sure to take a peak at that post as well.
Take a look at these 13 inspiring quotes to cultivate change.
1. “Old ways won’t open new doors.”
2. “Your elevation may require your isolation.”
3. “There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.”
4. “Stop waiting for the perfect moment, the perfect moment is now.”
5. “If you are too lazy to plow, don’t expect a harvest.”
6. “Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.” — Roger Crawford
7. “If it doesn’t challenge you it doesn’t change you.” — Fred Devito
8. “Fears we don’t face become our limits.”
9. “Never let your fear decide your future.”
10. “Fears are stories we tell ourselves.”
11. “What is the difference between an obstacle and an opportunity? Our attitude toward it. Every opportunity has a difficulty, and every difficulty has an opportunity.” — J. Sidlow Baxter
12. “The fears we don’t face become our limits.”
13. “Your Fear is 100% dependent on you for its survival.”
*All quotes do not belong to Bon Traveler