With 2018 upon us, I am so excited to plan out this year’s adventures. With these 18 Airbnb rentals worth traveling to in 2018, there are plenty to choose from. I love a cozy space that feels like a local stay when traveling. It makes visiting a new city that much more special, and when you have an incredible host, it gives you insight into the destination unlike before. Like the one year when we went to the Joshua Tree House (the full post here), our memories have stayed with us till this day.
Every year I love to share a few options to help spark some inspiration for this year’s adventures. There are so many to pick from across the world and almost always one available somewhere you are traveling. If you’re looking for some great destinations, be sure to checkout these 18 airbnb rentals worth traveling to in 2018.
18 Airbnb rentals worth traveling to in 2018
- A dreamy airstream in Malibu.
2. A whimsical stay in Trullo Edera.
3. The yurt to end all yurts in France.
4. An Icelandic dream studio.
5. A magical dome cabin in the California woods.
6. A countryside escape in Croatia.
7. A beautiful design villa in Ubud, Bali.
8. A dreamy view from an apartment from Oia, Santorini.
9. The ultimate escape in Peru.
10. A beach destination in Brazil.
11. An enchanted cave in Australia.
12. A luxury palace in Marrakech, Morocco.
13. A hip van in Tokyo.
14. Live off the grid in California.
15. A luxury house boat in Paris.
16. A stay fit for a king in Galway.
17. A New Delhi escape.
18. A cabin retreat in Costa Rica.
*All images belong to their respective owners, sourced from Airbnb.
Save this post for later on Pinterest:
PS — Are You Booking a Trip Soon? Use My Booking Checklist!
These are the sites I use most to book my own trips. Using the links below is a great way to support Bon Traveler’s travel journalism at no extra cost to you. If you need help organizing your itinerary, get my free travel itinerary template here.
1. Book Your Flights
Use Skyscanner to find the best flights. It searches 100s of airlines and websites across the globe to ensure you’re not missing out on any route options or deals.
2. Book Your Accommodations
Use Booking.com for hotels and guest houses. They have the biggest inventory and consistently offer the best rates.
3. Book Your Tours & Experiences
4. Book Your Car
Use Discover Cars or Rentalcars.com to find the best car rental deals. I recommend comparing rental agency reviews on Google to ensure you are booking with the best company in that destination, as the reviews are often more accurate than the car rental search engines.
5. Don’t Forget Airport Lounge Access
Get a Priority Pass membership to gain access to 1,400+ VIP lounges and airport experiences worldwide. The Priority Pass app is the first thing I check when I have a layover. I’ve been a member for over a decade, and having a comfortable place to relax before and between flights makes air travel so much more enjoyable.
6. Don’t Forget Travel Insurance
I never leave the country without travel insurance. It provides comprehensive protection in case anything goes wrong (ie. illness, injury, theft, and cancelations, etc.). I use it frequently for my travels to stay protected.
My favorite companies that offer the best coverage and rates are: