With 2018 upon us, I am so excited to plan out this year’s adventures. With these 18 Airbnb rentals worth traveling to in 2018, there are plenty to choose from. I love a cozy space that feels like a local stay when traveling. It makes visiting a new city that much more special, and when you have an incredible host, it gives you insight into the destination unlike before. Like the one year when we went to the Joshua Tree House (the full post here), our memories have stayed with us till this day.
Every year I love to share a few options to help spark some inspiration for this year’s adventures. There are so many to pick from across the world and almost always one available somewhere you are traveling. If you’re looking for some great destinations, be sure to checkout these 18 airbnb rentals worth traveling to in 2018.
(P.S get $40 on your first Airbnb adventure by using this link to sign up!)
18 Airbnb rentals worth traveling to in 2018
- A dreamy airstream in Malibu.
2. A whimsical stay in Trullo Edera.
3. The yurt to end all yurts in France.
4. An Icelandic dream studio.
5. A magical dome cabin in the California woods.
6. A countryside escape in Croatia.
7. A beautiful design villa in Ubud, Bali.
8. A dreamy view from an apartment from Oia, Santorini.
9. The ultimate escape in Peru.
10. A beach destination in Brazil.
11. An enchanted cave in Australia.
12. A luxury palace in Marrakech, Morocco.
13. A hip van in Tokyo.
14. Live off the grid in California.
15. A luxury house boat in Paris.
16. A stay fit for a king in Galway.
17. A New Delhi escape.
18. A cabin retreat in Costa Rica.