If there’s one word to describe MZ Wallace it would be timeless. These bags have been created to be staples of a wardrobe constructed both on functionality and design.
MZ Wallace offers the traveler an opportunity to have pieces that can be for both on the plane and on the street, giving dual purpose to each bag. Their signature materials, both the Bedford Nylon and the Oxford Nylon are sleek, water and stain resistant, and incredibly fashionable. As I was looking for a new backpack, and purse, I found these pieces by MZ Wallace to chalk up to exactly what I needed for my travels.
For a bit of context, MZ Wallace was started by Monica Zwirner and Lucy Wallace Eustice in New York. The brand was created in 2000 where the two set out, inspired by New York, to create accessories that were design-forward and functional. Spending two years formulating their signature nylons, Bedford and Oxford, they created the staples of their collection. Today, they offer bags known by their smart pockets, quality materials, and sharp in design.
What I loved about these pieces
The Cece (backpack)
- First and foremost, the style. It’s the kind of backpack I feel comfortable landing at an airport and going straight to a meeting with. It’s sleek, and beautiful.
- The pockets — there are plenty of internal and external pockets to keep my accessories organized. I fit everything (pictured below) and still had room.
- My favorite feature has to be the hidden laptop compartment on the backside. It’s padded, and gives easy access for when you’re going through security. (Fits up to a 13”)
- The materials are perfect for traveling — both stain and water resistant, the Bedford Nylon provides a durable exterior.
The Medium Sutton
- This bag is perfect for both on the plane or at home. The dual purpose gives it flexibility to be used as a bag for travel and then your day bag when you get to a destination.
- There are plenty of pockets, and it even comes with a nylon bag for accessories, like toiletries. (See how I packed it below)
- I love that this bag can feel as big or as little as you want. The sides can clip down to make the bag smaller, or be released to give more room. It also comes with a shoulder strap, so you can make it easier to carry.
- It packs brilliantly! The bag does not loose shape because of the nylon, so you can throw it in your suitcase and not be worried when you get to your destination.
With quality materials, I love that I can travel with these MZ Wallace pieces with peace of mind that they can withstand the wear and tear of travel. Both functional and beautiful, the Cece and Sutton match perfectly together, making them a great duo.
*Thank you for MZ Wallace for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are own.