Cropping images at your knees up? No more. The shoes for the "walk everywhere" but don't look like you've just came from the gym are not the easiest to find. After testing a few pairs of shoes, here have been my go-to most comfortable shoes to travel in through Europe, Asia, and you name it.
10 comfortable (& stylish) shoes to travel in:
1. NIKE AIR MAX THEA PREMIUM LEATHER SNEAKERS
These have been my absolute favorites, and paired with a cuff jean, they have this European edge to them. The leather trimmed styles are perfect for fall or spring travel.
2. SAM EDELMAN "PETTY" SUEDE BOOTIE
One of the only booties I found I could wear while in Europe and were comfortable enough to wear for the whole day.
3. CONVERSE CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR CANVAS SNEAKERS
This is a classic, and almost always in my suitcase. Easy to pair with jeans or shorts, a pair of white converse work well with just about anything.
4. STEVE MADDEN 'ELEANORR' BALLET FLAT (WOMEN)
An easy flat that's good for an afternoon or long morning around walking.
5. SOLUDOS 'CLASSIC STRIPE' ESPADRILLE SLIP-ON
These have been one of my favorites, I even walked all through Santorini, up and down stairs in these for a day. Super lightweight and packs small.
6. BP. 'TROLLEY' ANKLE BOOTIE (WOMEN)
These have been my answer to a heeled shoe for travels. These are pretty comfortable for walking in, and make for a good evening shoe (in black.)
7. ACNE STUDIOS BLACK JENSEN ANKLE BOOTS
An investment piece and similar to the Petty by sam Edelman, this pair goes well for fall or spring travel.
8. WOMEN'S NEW BALANCE® FOR J.CREW 620 SNEAKERS
An alternate for the Nike Thea.
9. DOLCE VITA JONES BOOTIES
A great day shoe for both spring and summer travel.
10. JOIE KIDMORE SNAKE-PRINT SKATE SHOE
Another one of those pairs of shoes I take everywhere as they're easy to slip on and pack.