If there was one country that knows how to have a bit of everything, it is surely Thailand. The country of smiles, is one of the friendliest places I've been. With surreal beaches, lush jungles, and incredible cuisine, checkout 10 incredible things to do in Thailand.
1. Checkout the local coffee scene in Chiang Mai.
Read: 10 Coffee Shops Not to Miss in Chiang Mai
2. Support an ethical elephant reserve, like Chai Lai Orchid.
Read: Ethical Elephant Experience at Chai Lai Orchid
3. Dive into the culture and see the local temples in town.
4. Sleep in a canopy bed at Chai Lai Orchid.
5. Explore the beaches of Cape Panwa in Phuket.
Read: 15 Photos to Inspire You to Visit Southern Thailand.
6. Get a sunset drink at Baba Nest, in an infinity pool.
7. Island hop between Phuket and Krabi.
Read: The Ultimate Thailand Itinerary.
8. Wake up early and have the whole beach to yourself at Hong Island.
Read: The Best Hotels in Krabi.
9. Get your sweat on, and climb to the top of Tiger Temple in Krabi.
10. Experience the food scene in Bangkok.