20 best restaurants to eat at when in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
1. Persephone Bakery: best baked goods, quaint coffee shop, and spot for lunch.
2. Q Roadhouse & Brewing Co: brewery and eats with a cool vibe.
3. Hatch Taqueria & Tequila: best for modern Mexican fare and fresh margaritas.
4. Il Villaggio Osteria: fine dining Italian in the heart of Teton Village.
5. Local Restaurant & Bar: local game prepared for you to enjoy the true wild west.
6. Cafe Genevieve: home-style food done well, with classics like mac'n'cheese and fried chicken.
7. Trio American Bistro: come in for dinner but stay for dessert like their infamous baked s'mores.
8. The Handle Bar: Michael Mina's ode to provisions and whiskey with some classics like buffalo tartare, wagyu, and bone marrow.
9. Calico Restaurant: great atmosphere serving a variety of Italian classics.
10. Westbank Grill Four Seasons: ode to Western heritage paired with fine dining featuring prime steaks and seafood.
11. Nikai Sushi: casual sushi with yummy cocktails
12. Lotus Cafe: organic cafe servingfavorites like elk lasagna, mango chicken rolls, and truffle fries.
13. Pizzeria Caldera: pizza done well with plates like spinach salad, caprese salad, mediterranean pizza.
14. Rendezvous Bistro: incredible outdoor patio with great crudo bar and seafood.
15. Town Square Tavern: outdoor and indoor bar with old fashion drinks and pool tables.
16. Snake River Grill: often rated best dinner in Jackson Hole, this fine dining experience features seasonal food.
17. Silver Dollar Bar: old school saloon inside the Wort Hotel.
18. Jackson Hole Roasters: organic coffee, all roasted in house, try the iced americano.
19. Jackson Hole Grocers: grocer with the best in food, great spot to stop for snacks or meals to-go.
20. Bin22: not just a wine bar, but a great spot for yummy bites