- Mobile presets cannot be used on Lightroom Desktop. They are only for the mobile Lightroom CC app and work with photos taken on your phone and/or transferred to your phone from your DSLR.
- Upon purchase, you will receive a fully-illustrated user guide covering how to get the presets on your phone. It requires a few simple steps, including downloading the files to your desktop computer first. But, don’t worry, it is easy!
- Presets are best used on balanced images that are properly exposed. All presets will work differently with images pending the lighting, white balance settings, and other variables. Some adjusting of variables like saturation, exposure, shadows, and highlights may be necessary after the preset is applied.
- Since presets cannot be returned, unfortunately we cannot issue refunds.
Have more questions?
Visit the Lightroom Presets FAQs page for more info.
PS — Are You Booking a Trip Soon? Use My Booking Checklist!
These are the sites I use most to book my own trips. Using the links below is a great way to support Bon Traveler’s travel journalism at no extra cost to you. If you need help organizing your itinerary, get my free travel itinerary template here.
1. Book Your Flights
Use Skyscanner to find the best flights. It searches 100s of airlines and websites across the globe to ensure you’re not missing out on any route options or deals.
2. Book Your Accommodations
Use Booking.com for hotels and guest houses. They have the biggest inventory and consistently offer the best rates.
3. Book Your Tours & Experiences
4. Book Your Car
Use Discover Cars or Rentalcars.com to find the best car rental deals. I recommend comparing rental agency reviews on Google to ensure you are booking with the best company in that destination, as the reviews are often more accurate than the car rental search engines.
5. Don’t Forget Airport Lounge Access
Get a Priority Pass membership to gain access to 1,400+ VIP lounges and airport experiences worldwide. The Priority Pass app is the first thing I check when I have a layover. I’ve been a member for over a decade, and having a comfortable place to relax before and between flights makes air travel so much more enjoyable.
6. Don’t Forget Travel Insurance
I never leave the country without travel insurance. It provides comprehensive protection in case anything goes wrong (ie. illness, injury, theft, and cancelations, etc.). I use it frequently for my travels to stay protected.
My favorite companies that offer the best coverage and rates are: