As you’ve seen on Instagram, Lo & Sons line of travel products has been my go-to for the past two years. I’ve traveled with their weekender for local getaways, and have taken the OMG as my carry-on. But if there’s one bag that goes on every trip, it’s their Pearl.
I first got the Pearl in black well over a year ago when it first came out, and recently just upgraded for a spring white for this seasons’ of travel. This convertible crossbody has been my best friend, and served many purposes. Recently Lo & Sons now offers the Pearl in Saffiano leather, and after taking the bag to Mexico City, I can say it will remain as my go-to bag for travel.
Why the Pearl goes with me everywhere
- Saffiano leather: scratch free and water resistant making it durable for all travels.
- Adjustable strap: it can be a crossbody or clutch — the ultimate day to night purse.
- Packs easily: If I don’t have it on the plane with me, it’s in my suitcase as it’s light and thin, making for easy packing.
- Stylish: with gold accents, and quality leather, it feels more than just a functional travel bag.
- Organized Compartments: a front and back zippered compartment that surrounds a middle compartment that can button close. The middle compartment includes an interior zip pocket, pockets for products like hand cream/lipstick, and one of my favorite features: the key leash.
On my recent trip to Mexico City, I was able to pack all my essentials for the day in the bag (see image above). Everything fit in seamlessly, and organized. While I travel, I love to have my go-to things put in a proper place, and with the compartments of the Pearl, it worked incredibly well.
**Thank you to Lo & Sons for sponsoring this post.