Have you ever wanted to camp but wanted the amenities of a hotel? Look no further. These 10 U.S. glamping spots are everything you could dream for (and more.) Glam + camping = glamping. The experience of sleeping under the stars, but every luxury amenity you need.
Take a look at 10 U.S. glamping spots to travel to this year.
1. Moab Under Canvas — Moab, Utah
Under the star-filled skies, choose from a tent or teepee to call home.
2. The Resort at Paws Up — Missoula, Montana
Luxury has no boundaries when it comes to these outfitted tents at Paws Up.
3. Safari West — Sonoma, California
Spend the night in an authentic safari tent, wake up next to giraffes and more.
4. Sequoia High Sierra Camp — Sequoia-King’s Canyon National Park, California
Wake up in a national park where adventure is unlimited.
5. Mustang Monument — Wells, Arizona
An eco-resort with wild horses, you can stay the night in a tipis equipped with amenities.
6. Inn Town Campground — Nevada City, California
This Northern California town just got the best of glamping, with deluxe tents ready to stay in.
7. El Capitan Canyon — Santa Barbara, California
A location you can’t beat, take a night in a yurt.
8. Treebones Resort — Big Sur, California
A night in a yurt, nestled along the coastline and views that are second to none.
9. Camp Orenda — Adirondacks, New York
In the heart of the mountains, these tents are equipped with everything you could ask for.
10. Fireside Resort — Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Hardly a tent, but everything you wanted in glamping in these cabin-like rooms.