Tradition holds, every year we head to one of our favorite weekend escapes in Lake Tahoe, California. My husband and I grew up close by and with these 10 Airbnbs to rent in Lake Tahoe this winter, we are excited to get back there.
There is so much to see in Lake Tahoe, with the glistening lake and multiple ski resorts, it makes for a perfect weekend escape. Whether you enjoy the South Shore or the North Shore, you can base yourself on either side of the lake.
Checkout 10 Airbnbs to rent in Lake Tahoe this winter.
(P.S get $40 on your first Airbnb adventure by using this link to sign up!)
- The Chalet in Tahoe City.
2. The cozy A-frame in Carnelian Bay.
3. The tree house in Tahoe City.
4. The getaway in Tahoe City.
5. The sunnyside cottage in Tahoe City.
6. The cozy Carnelian Bay home.
7. The charming studio chalet in Carnelian Bay.
8. The Red Arrow Lodge in South Shore.
9. The Tahoe cabin oasis in South Shore.
10. The eco-cabin in Tahoma.
*All photos belong to their respective owners, from Airbnb listings.