After several requests for where we purchased our furniture, I’m putting together our master list for the ENTIRE home. This includes key furniture pieces to other items we invested in for the house.
When we moved into the Mindful Maison this summer, we only showed up with a queen-sized bed and two chests of drawers. We had sold everything a few years back when we moved in with my grandmother for a short stint, so we had to restart on our home. It was painful to furnish an entire home from the beginning but took our time over six months doing so.
Everything is pretty much all set for the big pieces, though there are still a few gaps like art and some accessories we are slowly adding. Here’s the full list with links out to everything!
A few other helpful links:
Our Home: Where We Bought Our Furniture (Master List)
The Dining Room
This room was the first we decided to furnish out and for me was the clearest. I knew exactly what I wanted in this room and ordered the furniture straight away! Here’s the list:
Dining Table — Bok Oak Table 55″ in natural oak (also available here). This is an investment piece but what I love is that it’s 100% wood. This one will last a long time. I do wish I’d order one size bigger to better accommodate 6 people.
Dining Chairs — Breuer Cesca Chair in Black (no longer available, here’s the natural option). I’ve been obsessed with these chairs for a long time and knew these were the ones. They’re expensive, especially if you invest in originals. However, you can get the chairs from the factory that was one of the original factories who made them. We bought ours on Amazon (way cheaper than France & Son) and chose to assemble ourselves to save money. NEW SOURCES: Find them in black here and natural here.
Ceiling light — Vega Light from CB2
Antique bench from China — Etsy purchase. I sourced so much from this vendor on Etsy, he was incredible. Fast shipping, great communication, and some incredible antiques. He still has a few benches left, like this one, this one, and this one.
Wall art — piece by Satsuki Shibuya. Travis purchased this as a surprise gift for the new home the minute we closed. I love Satsuki’s art so much and have been a longtime fan. Tappan Collective is a great source for art as well.
- Marshall Bluetooth Speaker. *Absolutely adore this to play music throughout the house.
- Pacific Natural Book by Jenni Kayne
- Decorative pots via Elsie Green
- Year & Day refillable candle
On the table:
- Coyuchi organic linen napkins
- Vintage French cutlery sourced in France
- Year & Day plates in moon
- Carole Neilsen Ceramics. *We’ve been investing her ceramics for two years now. She’s a French artist living in San Francisco and creates the most beautiful work. You can purchase directly from her and I’ve seen some of her pieces in other stores as well like Connected Goods.
- Duralex Glasses
The Living Room
This room took a bit longer to decide on but overall love how it came together. Here’s the list:
Bamboo window shade — Arlo on Amazon: These are the shades throughout the house!
Couch — Sixpenny Couch, 72″ Neva in Cotton Linen, Pacific Pearl with feather down. That’s a mouth full of words but all the details for the couch. We saw tons of ads for Sixpenny and bit the bullet as it was shippable and such a great price point. We love it, I wouldn’t change a single thing about this couch. Plus, all the covers come off and can be washed.
Coffee table —Black Marble Drum Coffee Table. This purchase I still go back and forth on. Ultimately it has grown on me and with the white furniture, it does well.
Side chairs — Astor Faux Fur Chairs in White. We love these two chairs. Low to the ground, they’re incredibly comfortable to sit in and the cats also adore them. And yes, we bought them randomly on Neiman Marcus when they had a sale and were cheaper than other outlets.
Mirror — Josephine mirror via Anthropologie. This one can be hung or leaned up against the wall.
Rug — Turkish rug via Etsy. I struggle with rugs as most are so incredibly expensive. We have cats and I was nervous to invest in a nice one at the moment. This vendor on Etsy had great prices and shipped fast. I love the look of the patina on it as well.
Air Purifier — The Pure Company. Game changer for cleaning the air and I’m so glad we invested in this for the home. It’s so intuitive, that even by blowing out a candle it recognizes the extra toxins in the air and turns up a notch to clean.
- Birch Coat Pegged Rack
- Coyuchi Organic Cotton throw. *Love this piece!!
- Vintage French pots on mantle via Elsie Green.
- Le Labo Santal 26 Candle
Favorite coffee table books:
- From the Land: Architecture
- Tom Kundig: Works (architecture)
- Wabi Sabi Welcome
- NY Times: 36 Hours in Europe
- My Tiny Atlas
These are the iron candleholders pictured below.
The Entry Wall
This wall is a collaboration with one of our favorite small shops called Loom & Kiln. The owner, Hannah, curates vintage and antique pieces found around the world (she is known for her incredible Moroccan rug collection!). I curated 4 pieces (what you see on the wall + pillow) to put together a sculptural entrance to the home. A lot of these are one of a kind so here are some similar pieces from the shop:
Underneath, is a bench from the same source on Etsy (browse the shop for more) that we got the rest of our antique elmwood benches and stools. I added a few books plus a copper bowl I sourced at an antique store in Idaho.
Though this blog post on our kitchen reveal showcases a much more in-depth story, I’ll link a few key pieces here:
On the Shelves:
- Dusty Pink Salt & Pepper Shakers
- Rustic Cheeseboard via Elsie Green
- Dish Brush
- Japanese Donabe
- Berkey water filter. *Love this one!
- Mason Jars for food storage
- French Press
- Waffle towel from Parachute Home
- Nespresso Machine
- Stainless Steel Pour Over Water Heater
- White Wood Dish Rack
Favorite pots and pans:
- Copper Nonstick 8″ pan via William Sonoma
- Copper Nonstick 10″ pan via William Sonoma
- Copper 8 Qt Pot via William Sonoma
- Copper 2 QT Saucepan via William Sonoma
- Nonstick, Minerals Greenpan (perfect for eggs)
Sink, Hardware, & Appliances:
- Farmhouse Apron Sink by Kohler
- Antique Brass Faucet by Kingston Brass
- Brass Cabinet Pulls
- Reclaimed wood shelves sourced from Heritage Salvage
- French worktable via Etsy
- Magnetic Knife Rack
- Vintage Chambers Refridgerator (larger size here).
We went with a very minimal color palette as we wanted to room to feel as peaceful as possible.
Bed frame — CB2 whitewashed frame. We wanted something minimal and love how this one hides away with the duvet.
Mattress — Tuft & Needle. Another one of those influenced by ads purchase. Adore this mattress and the price point is sweet.
Side tables — Etsy purchase. This is from the same vendor as the rest of the wooden pieces in the home. We like the minimal feeling of the stools and forces us not to have a ton of stuff clustered. He still has a few left!
Side wall-mounted lamps — Flynn Sconce via Serena & Lily. These are great if you want ones that can plugin. The price is steep so I’d wait for a sale on these ones which is what we did.
Rug — imported from Norway. Picked up this hide while in Norway this last year and the cats have come to adore it.
All of the furniture is from our original master room in San Francisco and all from CB2. We are really happy with the quality of their products for the price point.
Bed frame — CB2 Teak frame.
Side tables — CB2 cement side tables.
Side lamps — CB2 Arc black table lamp.
Console table — CB2 no longer available, but similar option.
Corner chair — from my grandfather.
- Seagrass Basket
- Luggage rack
- art from Bali
- rattan mirror found at an antique store. Similar style here.
You’ll find the full bathroom before and after details on this renovation blog post. Linking to a few key pieces here that are in that post as well.
Shower & Bath:
- Bathroom tile in Vintage Rose Zellige | Clé Tile
- Cast-Iron Bath | Kohler on Amazon
- Tub and Shower Faucet Set in Polished Brass | Kingston Brass on Amazon
- Shower Curtain rod in polished brass | Amazon
- Shower Curtain Rings in polished brass | Amazon
- Towel Rack in polished brass | Amazon
Bath Linens Pictured from Parachute Home:
- Waffle Hand Towel in Tan
- Linen Shower Curtain in White
- Hand Knit Bath Mat in Natural
- Tassel Bath Towels in White